Reward for Sharing Your Experience - Terms and Conditions
- The referred customer must successfully sign up for Priority Banking services and fund the account with at least AED 350,000 (or 100,000 foreign currency equivalent) and hold in the account for a period of 1 month or initiate a salary transfer (per month for 12 months) of minimum AED 50,000 (or 13,500 foreign currency equivalent) for 1 month or get the mortgage loan disbursed for minimum AED 1,800,000 (not applicable in other currencies) or have minimum AED 11,000 (3,000 foreign currency equivalent) per month for insurance premium in order to be eligible for the payout. Please note: the funds should be held in the account for a period of 1 month for the referral to be successful.
- For salary accounts, the Priority Banking proposition is offered for 12 months based on minimum monthly salary (AED 50,000 / equivalent in foreign currencies) being credited to Standard Chartered Bank account. In order to continue enjoying the features and benefits of the Priority Banking proposition beyond the initial 12 month period, the customer will have to meet the eligibility criteria of a minimum of one other product: an account balance (per month average balance across one or all accounts of AED 350,000 / equivalent in foreign currencies) or mortgage outstanding balance of AED 1,800,000 or insurance monthly premium of AED 11,000/ (equivalent in foreign currencies).
- Referral incentive payout will be made at the time account opened and funded + funds are held for 1 month + 10 days or account opened and salary transferred of 1 month + 10 days or mortgage loan disbursed +10 days or insurance premium paid for 1 month +10 days and only eligible accounts will be considered for this campaign.
- Only new to bank customers will be eligible for the incentive. Referrals who hold existing deposits in Personal Banking, Preferred Banking or Private Banking with Standard Chartered Bank UAE do not qualify for the campaign.
- The campaign will run till 31st December 2013 and referrals should be opened and funded by 31st December 2013 to qualify for the campaign.
- For all referrals, incentives are rewarded to any current Standard Chartered Bank Priority and International Banking customer for each successfully referred customer.
- Emaar Gift Cards will be used as the form of payment to the referrer. The validity of the gift cards is 12 months from the purchase date. Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions apply.
- It is expected that the Emaar Gift Card may be used at points of sale within Emaar entities that accept the Emaar Gift Card. We will not be liable if you are unable to use the Emaar Gift Card with any seller and we will not be liable for goods and/or services purchased from any seller using the Emaar Gift Card. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the retail merchants who have agreed to accept the Emaar Gift Card will continue to accept the Emaar Gift Card.
- By referring a customer to the bank, you confirm that you have already informed the individual and obtained his/her specific consent to disclose his/her name and contact numbers.
- By referring a customer to the bank, you confirm that you indemnify the bank (including its employees, agents, and assigns) and undertake to keep them harmless against any proceedings, claims, costs, and/or expenses (including any legal expenses) resulting from the bank's action on the referral.
- The bank reserves the right to change the incentives to any product of the same value without prior notification.
- The Bank may at any time and without prior notice or liability to any Customer: vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue the campaign.
- By participating in this offer all Customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
The Emaar Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The Emaar Gift Card is a prepaid card. Unless the Emaar Gift Card is registered at the website, it cannot be replaced if damaged. If the Emaar Gift Card is lost and/or stolen, you will lose any funds held on the Emaar Gift Card.
- The Emaar Gift Card will be accepted at all participating Emaar assets as well as participating retail merchants at Emaar Malls, subject to integration.
- The Emaar Gift Card is not a debit, credit or charge card. It cannot be used to obtain cash via an ATM machine or over the counter.
- At points of sale, the Emaar Gift Card can only be used via an electronic on-line card reader. The PIN code is used only to register online or to obtain information online or by telephone. You are required to keep the Emaar Gift Card safe and secure for the user's own personal use. Any misuse by a third party will be at your risk.
- The currency of the Emaar Gift Card is United Arab Emirates Dirham AED.
- Once purchased, the Emaar Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for any monies, credit or otherwise.
- There will be no credit or reload allowed onto the Emaar Gift Card. When the balance reaches zero, the card cannot be used any further.
- The Emaar Gift Card will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase after which, the Emaar Gift Card is not re-useable or reloadable.
- For more details on Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions please visit: https://www.emaargiftcard.com/About/Terms.aspx